29 Ağustos 2011 Pazartesi

0

Inspiration-must checks!:)

Hello,
This blog named mocha daily so it is supposed to be written daily, right?I know it but I couldn't write these days. I have lots of staff to write about but I don't have time. Anyway, it is a personal independent blog and I don't feel guilty about it, should I?
Well, I want to show you what I read when I am not writing. What are my inspiration sources? These are my top 10. I wrote them without any rank among them.
Merhaba,
Bu blogun ismi mocha daily bu yüzden günlük olarak yazılması gerekir değil mi? Biliyorum fakat bu günlerde pek düzenli yazamıyorum. Aslında yazacak çok şey var ama zamanım yok. Yarın bayram biliyorsunuz, çok işim var baklava filan yapacağım daha:))Şaka bir yana bu kişisel ve bağımsız bir blog olduğu için suçluluk duymuyorum, duymalı mıyım?:)
Bu sırada yazmıyorken ilham almak için neler okuduğumu sizlere de göstermek istedim.Burada 10 tanesi yer almakta ama sıralama halinde değiller.

Magazines-->
Vogue(Turkey), I like to read published magazines in my own language and Turkish Vogue is my favorite.
Trendsetter, I really like this mag. because it includes design, editorials, street style and new designers.Really inspiring!!:)

On-line magazines --> 
Lucky magazine, I think it is really inspiring for almost all fashion bloggers:)
Trendland, Art, design, fashion all in 1:)
Style.com, I usually check latest fashion shows on style.com
Papermag, same as trendland I love magazines that have not only clothing/style issues but also all inspiring subjects.

Street style blogs-->
The sartorialist and Facehunter, all I can say is that very inspiring photos:) 


Personal style blogs-->
Nil Ertürk, She is Turkish blogger and she is really cool:)
K is for Kani, I love her cute&vintage style 
Karla's Closet, We all love Karla:)


Here is my list. But not finished yet. I can list hundreds of inspiring web-sites&blogs. Maybe I can choose weekly and add them on my facebook page(I usually share inspiring links on my page, check it:)) 
Şimdilik bu kadar. Ama biraz uğraşırsam size 100 tane filan çıkarabilirim. Zaten facebook sayfasında aklıma geldikçe paylaşıyorum ama bu düzende haftalık seçimler yapabilirim belki. Ne dersiniz?

Peki sizin ilham kaynaklarınız neler, söyleyin bakalım.
And tell me your inspiration sources:)

Kisses
Sevgiler

edit: I say top 10but I mistakebly chose 11 of them. Sorry about this I just realized:))

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

back to top