19 Kasım 2011 Cumartesi

0

Benetton Unhate Campaign


What do you think about Benetton unhate campaign? I think it is perfect as a campaign, everybody is talking about it. Its message is also good.
 I only don't like pictures(not because of kissing- when I look at them I don't feel that they are peaceful:))But anyway I like the idea. 


 Benetton'ın unhate(nefret etme)reklam kampanyası hakkında ne düşünüyorsunuz? Bana kalırsa kampanya olarak harika çünkü çok ses getirdi ve getirecek gibi. Mesajı da güzel.
Ama fotoğrafları beğenmedim. Ne yapsalar politik liderler gözümde barış ve sevgi dolu olamaıyor maalesef. Ama fikir çok başarılı.


for more information--> unhate website



By the way the video is more successful for me:) It explains the concept better(but again what do you think?)
Bence video daha başarılı konsepti açıklamada, daha sıcak. Siz ne düşünüyorsunuz?


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

back to top