17 Aralık 2011 Cumartesi

0

2012, I think I'm ready for you

Sometimes it is really great to look back and not to regret:)
I really love blogging and I am doing this for only myself but I am also doing this because I love sharing:)
Thanks to ifb I checked my blog and realized that I love all of my posts:)It is not because of feeling superior or sth, it is just because I spent time on them instead of doing sth different. Then I decided to summerize all of my blog posts in 1 post. 
I started to write on 1st of August, 2011 and in some months I couldn't write even more than 5 months but I wrote all of my posts carefully and with love:)  I gained more than 100followers, more than 20.000 page views and lots of subscribers:) Love you all and thank you all:)
Bazen arkaya bakmak gerçekten güzeldir, arkaya bakıp da pişmanlık yaşamamak:)
Blog yazmayı gerçekten seviyorum ve bunu da sadece kendim için yapıyorum ama aynı zamanda paylaşmayı da çok seviyorum:)
Blogumu baştan itibaren gözden geçirdim ve sanırım yazdığım bütün yazıları sevdim. Bu yüzden de bütün hepsini bir yazıda özetlemeye karar verdim. 
Yazmaya ağustosta başladım ve bazı aylar 5den fazla yazı bile yazamadım ama bu yazıların hepsini araştırarak dikkatlice yazmaya çalıştım. Sadece sevdiğim şeyleri koymaya dikkat ettim. 100den fazla izleyici, 20.000den fazla görüntülenme ve bir sürü de e-mail ile takip edenler oldu:) Hepinize teşekkürler ve sevgiler:))










ps: if you don't know it yet please read first post in that label and join it and make me happy:)


Social media:)
Lastly mocha is on facebook, twitter, google+ and tumblr:) follow me like me and add me:)  



I hope you like this post
Happy new year, happy 2012s:)
Kisses

Herkese mutlu yıllar:)
Öpücükler & Sevgiler

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

back to top